Everyone deserves clean, high quality, great-tasting protein to fuel their passions and elevate their performance, but nowadays this can be extremely hard to come by. Which brings us to CorVive’s Cor Power!
This shake mix is formulated with 22g of premium grass-fed whey protein. So whether you need a great-tasting snack to get you through the day, or a post-workout shake to fuel and support your recovery, Cor Power will give your muscles and body the nutrition it needs!
Here are some key ingredients/benefits we love having in our protein powder:
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Works as an anti-inflammatory, but also affects the function of the cell receptors in the cell membranes throughout your body. They are also a key starting point for making hormones which will help regulate blood clotting and contraction and relaxation of artery walls.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (or Conjugated Linoleic Acid): Not only do these aid in reduction of body fat, but they actually play a crucial role when it comes to brain function as well as normal growth and development. They will aid in stimulating skin and hair growth, maintaining bone health, regulating metabolism, and maintaining the reproductive system.
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Aids in muscle growth and repair along with reducing soreness and exercise fatigue.
- Vitamin A: Key to normal vision, immune support, reproduction, and helps organs such as heart, lungs, and kidneys function properly.
- Vitamin E: Helps support healthy skin and eyes along with strengthening your body’s natural defense against sickness.
- Both Vitamin A and B are essential for muscle development and will contribute to your skin’s collagen.
You might be asking why protein is even important to have in your diet. Well, without it, you can begin to develop a slower metabolism, plus it can have a negative effect on your muscle and bone growth, strength and development.
If you’ve been on the hunt for a good, clean protein powder, I’d say you’ve found yourself in the right place! Head over to the CorVive website to try Cor Power for yourself!